Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Assingment #9

Hi! Long time no write... Anyways, this is my response to assignment #9. As it was written in my assignment #7(question e.), I was an author. Well I wrote a fiction book(a diary book, with some editing), after I interviewed a family that immigrated from 13 colonies to New France/BNA. How did I interviewed them? I made a time machine. It was easy, really.

So, this is just a book trial, actually the back of the book, which it's going to be in the book, and you know what I mean.


November, 11, 1775-Home of sadness

Dear Diary,
when I woke up in the morning, the first thing I heard was my mother crying. Maybe that was the sound that woke me up. Never did I heard such a sound. When I found out where she was, and the reason she was crying, I gasped. My eldest brother, John Allen lay on his bed motionless. Blood was all over him, but how come he's perfectly tucked in the covers? I tried to fight back all the tears so my siblings wouldn't see me.
But when I saw them, I was surprised once again. Even all of my older brothers and sister were crying. When they saw me on the front of door, they told me to go back to sleep because it was just 3 o'clock in the morning, and it's not right for me to be still awake. Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep at all. John's figure always came up to my mind, and always thought all the things we did together, and I had so many questions, Did something happen to John?, Am I ever going to find out?, Am I old enough to know?, Why didn't they let me in his bedroom?, and What's with all the blood?.........



1 comments:

Mimi said...

WOW Hanifa this is a really good diary and you really stepped in the settler/patriot shoes. Good job. :)