Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Assignment #8 - The Real Riel

Hello everyone! This is MY response to assignment #8.
On one of my show I had interviewed Mr. Riel, and it was quite interesting....this is the interview from about a year ago*, so enjoy!!

*a year ago? yeah right!
Welcome to My Show....

Hello everybody, today we have a special guest(as usual), but today we have a really special guest. He is a really honored person. Some people respects him, and some people see him as a traitor. Why is that? Well, we are about to find out, because we have him right here on the studio!!!

*clap..clap..clap..clap..*.

Mr.Riel: Thank you..Thank you.
(hanifa and Mr. Riel shake hands)


Hanifa: Mr. Riel, it is my honor to meet you in real life. (hanifa whispers:I've always wanted to ask questions about your adventures).


Mr.Riel: Well, it's my honor too to meet you Hanifa.


Hanifa: Well, as you know, my show is called "The Most Three Important questions", so I HAVE to ask only three questions-but actually I wanted to ask thousands of questions.


Mr.Riel: *laughing*, Well, I have time.


Hanifa: The questions we ask are the most "important" and "reasonable" from the audience, so ladies and gentlemen, you have these board in front of you. Please ask a reasonable questions. You can start......now.

*music playing*

Hanifa:OK, time's up. Now we have to wait 2 minutes to see the questions...

*music playing(again)*

Hanifa: Well, this is our first question for you Mr. Riel.(why is it getting serious)"As everyone knows, you were a leader of Métis. Where did you get the idea of leading the Métis?"


Mr. Riel: *silence*...hhmmm, interesting question. I actually just had this..like weird dream, but you know that if we dream, we are sleeping, but I wasn't sleeping.


Hanifa: But what about day dreaming?


Mr. Riel: I've thought about that, but it can't possibly be. I was blinking, and when you're day dreaming, you don't blink. Aaanyways, it's pretty complicated. What I saw was me, myself standing in front of a lot of people giving directions because there was a house caught on fire. First I didn't know who those people were, but I tried to talk to all these different society, and the only society that actually listened to me were the Métis. The more I talk , and associate with the Métis, I got more definite that they were the people I gave directions on my dream...I mean "dream". After I know them really well, they appointed me to be their leader. I couldn't decide whether I should accept or refuse. But, how could I refuse? They were nice to me and all, and since I never graduated, so I really wanted people to know that I'm useful. I decided to stay.

audience:whisper..whisper...whisper...whisper...talk...talk...talk...talk

Hanifa: That is a really really interesting Mr. Riel.


Mr. Riel: Interesting indeed Hanifa.


Hanifa: sigh....let's not waste our time, and get to number two. The question is, "When you made a decision to execute Thomas Scott, what did make you decide you really think Mr. Scott should be executed?" oohh, tricky question.


Mr. Riel: eeemm, the first thing that made me confidence were the weird "dreams" that I told you before, but the most thing that bugged me was the way he stared at me! He gave me this look that disturbed me until now('I can see the face right now' Mr. Riel said with such sarcasm). So, I thought he might have do something bad to me.*Mr. Riel is thinking*


Hanifa: So, practically your decisions depend on your "dreams"?


Mr. Riel: I guess so.

*silence*

Hanifa: Well, I guess we are on the third question. "Some people take you as a "hero", and some people takes you as a traitor. Which one of them did you take more serious?


Mr. Riel: *cough*think for a looong time* I don't really know.


Mr. Riel: I, of course took the negatve side first then the positive one, but after I tried a couple of times to perspect them that I didn't do anything wrong, it didn't work. But even if it's that way, I'll still be positives about them, and just taking it easy and slowly. You know, maybe it'll work.*crossing fingers*


Hanifa: Oh no! we are out of questions! *whispering to Mr. Riel-That's just the way we always finish* Well, I guess our time with Mr. Riel is up, and thnk you again Mr. Riel, And that's it for now! good bye!!


audience:*clap...clap....clap...clap....clap...clap..clap*Hanifa and Mr. Riel shake kands again....*wave...wave...wave....a..n..d...CUT!

I had a good time....and check out these sites pleeaaasee!!!???
Well, that's for now bye... thanks for reading!!

0 comments: