Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Short Part of ~Vow of Silence~ E7A

Hello people....

my class right now(last period) is super-duper extra quiet!!! Nobody is talking at all. It feels really.........quiet. Well honestly, I don't really know how to describe it.
When I stop doing anything I was doing, and just try to listen more than talk more, it's actually pretty nice. Not nice part is when I have to explain something to my classmate(I want to be silent, but they need my help.... ). You should try it.
You know something, I just read this book about these five graders, girls vs. boys on who can talk the least words. If a grown-up(teachers, parents etc.), they can only say three words, and if they say more than three words, it will be a point for the other team(girls/boys).
That's for now, I still have lots of stuff to do, and to finish...fffiiiuuhh.

bye for now....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanifa, I wonder what happened at the end of the book...

Marsha C said...

Ha...ni...fa....! There's something wrong with your blog. Did you erase all your widgets?

Marsha C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha C said...

Okay.. it's normal again now.