Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assignment #4-Linking Back to Your Peers

Hey ya... this is my respond to assignment #4

my classmate's answer on assignment #3 that interests me is when Kerry "I also think that there will be some war and it will be a world war not a civil war." She predicted that the war that past will begin again, and the "Population Law" will appear because of the population that was too big.

I like Gofran's thought. Maybe some people will like it, and some people don’t because they like going to school. Anyways, what Gofran said was "
And maybe five days of weekend and only two days of school!"

This is the other responds or thought for assignment#3. It's from Mariam M. What she said is "I think we will be living underwater because of what will happen to the glaciers when they melt."
She thought of the population's effect, but she thought of the solution that actually I didn't think of...

Well, that's all I have to say, thank you for reading, and...
Bye (see you soon, I mean WRITE you soon.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanifa, I'm sorry but I can't tell you yet-- it's too far away and it will be pretty messy if everyone knew. But it's not much of everyone's business either and I really had to say something about it on my blog-- it's hard keeping something to yourself!

Mimi said...

Thnxx Hanifa for writing about my blog in assignment #4. I loved your blog and thank you Colin for also writing about my blog in assignment #4.

Gofran Hashim said...

thaanks Hanifa for choosing me