Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome everybody!

Hi, and welcome to my history blog.

I'm grade 7 student in Ottawa, Canada. We'll be learning about Canadian History.
Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to respond, or comment on my blog.

I'm really glad that there's a different way to learn about history.(we usually just sit, open our text books, and listening to our teachers for the whole period)and by blogging, maybe I might like
history a little.

sneak a peek to Miss Pollock's blog!(my history teacher)

5 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hanifa,

This looks absolutely wonderful, you've gotten a great start here!

I like the little changes you've made to your template, including your cute profile picture and the personalized colours.

You've done a great job on your first entry, keep up the great work!

Marsha C said...

Hello Hanifa or Nisa!

I really like your introduction, it's sweet and simple. And, I like your profile picture. Let me guess, it's Ran! Guess what's my profile picture (it's from Shugo Chara too).

Marsha C said...

Hey again Hanifa!

Do you want to know the website of where I got my layout? Look at the bottom of my blog, and you will find it!

Anonymous said...

Hello Hanifa. THank you for following my blog. :)

Jessica said...

Hey, Hanifa love the blog! Blogging is so much better than boring old text books. No one ever pays attension to them