Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's So SAD!

Hi...I feel so, so sad! :,(

My class was talking about the Holocaust, and told us about the experiments that they did to the Jews, or the people that were kept in Auschwitz... and you don't even want to hear it! Me, myself had been there when I was in Europe. I visited Auschwitz 1 in Oswiecim, and actually I was told about a lot of things, but I don't really understood what they meant (I was 8 that time, and they talked in English, which I didn't understand that well).

They said that... Hitler had a revenge(which really sounds weird) to the Jews, because his mom wasn't married(so Hitler didn't have father) but she had born Hitler. Then the Jews weren't really friendly to him, and his mom, so he started to hate the Jews.

Hitler moved to Germany, and it was amazing, because in Austria he didn't have any "life", but it seemed that in Germany everybody knew him(AND respected him).
That is when he started with those labor, concentration, and death camps, because he had never forget how his life was when he was small, and still with his mom(which of course is bitterness ).

Well, that's at least what I remember . I hope this answers your question"Why does Hitler hated Jews?"

That is all I want to write, because this had been disturbing me! Hope you enjoyed it, feel free to comment, and thanks for reading this!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I think adding extra stuff on a blog is a great idea. I think I'm going to try something like this...

colin said...

hi i m sorry

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Hanifa,

I didn't realize you had visited Auchwitz. I'm surprised at how much you remember from when you were only 8.

I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to this post on my site, as I, like Janet, think that it is a great idea to add extra, History related posts to your site.

Thank you for sharing this.

samantha said...

You are so lucky that you got to experience that.
I don't really feel bad for Hitler. There are bully's everywhere. Sure it was sad but he could have been bullied by his own race and I'm sure he wouldn't kill all them. I think that Hitler didn't have a reason to kill I think that he was just so messed up that he wanted to kill and he picked people that are different for his victimizes. He killed many other people that weren't Jews whats his excuse for that. What Hitler did was inhuman. He should have never done what he did to those poor Jews. I wish we stepped in sooner but i am so glad that he was stopped. I guess late is better then never.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.